1. International Airport "Roissy - Charles de Gaulle" – located 27 km north from the city centre (about 45 minutes)
2. Airport "Orly"- located 14 km south from Paris (about 45 minutes)
3. Airport "Beauvais" - located 70 km north-west from the city center (about 1 hour and 20 minutes)
1. Austerlitts Station "Gare d'Austerlitz"
2. Bercy Station "Bercy", also includes night trains
3. Gare de Lyon "Paris Gare de Lyon"
4. Gare Montparnasse "Gare Montparnasse"
5. North Station "Gare du Nord"
6. Gare Saint-Lazare "Gare Saint-Lazare"
7. East Station "Gare du L'Est"
1. Take a walk in quarters of "Le Marais"
2. Have a meal at exclusive bistro "Le Comptoir du Relais"
3. Visit museums such as Orangerie, Rodin Museum and the Marmottan
4. Taste the French cake and pasta in Ladurée or Pierre Hermé
5. Visit the oldest market Anfal Rouge
6. Observe the sights of the city in a retro car "2CV"
7. Take a flight over Paris and the surrounding area by helicopter
8. Admire the stained glass, shimmering in the morning sun in Sainte-Chapelle
9. Visit the catacombs at the station Denfert-Rochereau
10. Climb the Eiffel Tower and dine in the restaurant "Jules Verne"
Metro is the fastest and most reliable way to get around Paris. It consists of 14 main lines that run from 5:30 am to 0:30. Within the boundaries of Paris metro have 5 lines of RER that are connecting the capital with its suburbs. The same tickets of RER can be used for ground transportation and the subway. RER runs from 5:30 to 24:00. High-speed TGV trains connect the capital with other major cities and countries of the Europe. In order to travel with TGV it is advised to reserve a ticket in advance.
Paris has an extensive bus network. Busses travel from 6:00 to 20:30, from Monday till Saturday. From 0:30 to 5:30 am you can use Noctilien or Noctambus busses. You cannot use the RER tickets while using the night busses. Tickets for such travels have to be purchased from a driver.
Network of trams consists of 4 lines, of which 3 connect the suburbs of Paris, and 1 goes to the city.
Paris has a lovely climate, so can enjoy it during your stay. Summers mainly are warm while winters mild. When planning a trip to Paris, be sure to check the weather forecast for the next few days. Be sure to grab an umbrella, as the weather is very unpredictable in Paris. The best time to plan a trip to Paris is in spring.
Book our service right now by calling us +33 178902611 or by sending e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org